In order to give the training for reading water meter, accounting system and financial management procedure, a meeting was made with village social support committee which is combined with the members from water and electricity committee on 14th January, 2018. Total 8 participants including 100 Household Leader and committee members attended the meeting. In this meeting, data entry in Water User Association (WUA) payment sheet, receipt of water bill, WUA Accounting book (Cash Book), Bank Book and how to prepare Monthly Financial Report with relevant examples were explained. During the meeting, one person from participants requested to involve as a new member of village social committee and the committee accepted the request. Then, the committee members (Total 6 person) discussed together and made the additional rules for accountant and water users as per following;
1. Accountant must read water meter on 28th by monthly.
2. Accountant must send the water bill to water user HHs at the end of the month.
3. Water Users must pay the amount on the bill in cash to accountant by 3rd of the next month as final per day.
4. If the water charge is not paid before this date, the household concerned shall pay 500 kyat as surcharge per day.
5. If a household does not pay more than 10 days, the committee can stop water supply after announcement in advance to it.